Thursday, November 17, 2011

blog? ...i have a blog?

i have been horrible at keeping this blog updated! ugh. back at the beginning of the year i made a personal goal to finish 52 projects for the year 2011. ideally one per week, but who are we kidding, i like to procrastinate sometimes :) i am happy to report that i am up to project number 42 and i still have a month and a half left in the year! my newest, more short term goal is to get everything uploaded here on the blog for your enjoyment. so be on the look out for that!
at the beginning of november, i took part in my first ever craft fair. (woot woot. birds of a feather shout out!) it was a great experience and has left me better prepared for my second attempt at this in december. (longbranch elementary's ladies night out) i have been a busy little bee creating cute, unique, modern and colorful typographic prints to sell for a lesser price than the majority of my products. that way i can offer something for any budget :) i'm really excited about these and hope they do well!
ok. now you are up to date! please forgive me. no hard feelings? i pinkie promise to try hard and not neglect you anymore :)

No comments: